Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Challenge is a good thing

There will be no pictures tonight. No finished yarn. (Not even unblocked.) No knitting. No baked goods. We learned two new plying techniques tonight in class. Cabled and Navajo. It was not pretty. My cause was not helped by a general state of discomfort. (Hungry + Dry Contacts + Sore Shoulders = Cranky, Impatient Jenn)

On the upside…

1. Even though I did not produce anything photo worthy tonight, I was able to successfully execute both techniques. The pretty yarn is just around the corner. I can feel it. (Also worth noting, I did not foul either of the pretty singles I’ve already shown you. Just practice yarn.)

2. Tomorrow I will have something cute and tiny to show you.

3. Our air conditioning is functional. Enough said.

No comments: