Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Project Roundup

Happy October! I hope your weather is as nice as ours today. This is sort of a weak project roundup. Where does all the time go? Oh yes, ravelry, gym, work, soccer, trying not to live in filth…

Finite…

Socks That Rock Charades – Pair one is finished. I hope Christine wears then in good health. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month folks. Wear some pink. Find a way to give.


Ongoing…

Wispy Jacket – Currently in limbo. I fixed the offending decreases and liked the new decreases so well that I wanted to rip and reknit the whole darned thing. I thought some time for reflection would be best. The summer tweed is a little hard on the hands and I have more exciting things on the needles at the moment so I just haven’t picked this back up.

Baby Surprise Jacket – Speaking of more exciting things… I can barely put this down. It’s super easy but the construction is so unusual that the project holds my interest. And Sarah’s very soft yarn certainly doesn’t hurt.

New…

Lavender Stripe Socks – I haven’t done much with these since NYC. Finishing the Charades was my first priority but in the name of packing light while not wanting to risk running out of project, I grabbed these for my travels.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The BSJ is looking sooooo cute!